Thursday, July 11, 2013

John 3:16 Printable for Personal Use Only

I've always loved playing around with art programs since I started designing blogs and scrap booking some of my families pictures.  One of my favorite bible verses has been John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The printable is free to use for Personal Use Only, but please give people the link to the post instead of distributing the printable. It's not to be sold to anyone. If you have any questions about the terms leave a comment or email me @keenhandmadecreations I made the printable 8X10 this time. If you have any problems printing it feel free to email or comment below.




What bible verses or quotes would you like to see next?

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment