Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Crafty Roundup- Crochet Sea Creatures


This week I picked a beach theme for the tutorial round up. I'm making a sea themed mobile for my mom for Mother's Day. She spends a lot of time at the beach so a mobile seems like the perfect Mother's day gift.



#1 First sea creature I've picked for the weekly roundup is the Go Fish. The fish would look quite turned up right as an octopus also.



#2 An adorable grouping of Fish Appliqués that would look great on a piece of card stock or cardboard placed in a frame. 



#3 Can you imagine these cute whales crocheted together into a stylish spring scarf. 



#4 I’m so in love with this cute triplet of octopus,starfish, and sea weed. I'm going to add the octopus to my Mom's Ocean themed mobile. 


#5 Here's a sea creature that could pass for both a squid and an octopus. He'd look great on the wall for a beach theme baby room. I <3 the adorable eyes. 

All images are copyright to the websites/blogs where they were found.


No comments:

Post a Comment