Sunday, April 7, 2013

Looking for Handmade Time



I'm struggling to get my handmade store stocked with enough products to open. I probably could open the online shop now besides Facebook page where I am currently taking orders. So many distractions sending me in 500 directions. Taking my daughter to school and work, living with chronic pain, household chores, family and a one year old puppy whose having a lot of anxiety. On the positive side I have completed several necklaces, almost done with a tractor hat, and have a drink coaster set pinned together waiting for my sewing machine. I've been looking at all sorts of great ideas for crocheted and sewing tutorials. I'm hoping to include tutorials on this blog. Tomorrow is Monday and chasing after my college kid starts again.
How do you manage school, work, and pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment