Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Crafty Round Up- Sharpie Art

This week I decided a round up of all things Sharpie after buying a set of Sharpies to create my own Sharpie Art. It all started when I saw the Youtube video Doodle Pendants by Hectanooga1. I cannot wait to make lots of pendants based on the tutorial.



The DIY Sharpie Dinnerware caught my eye quickly since I have several mugs from a set, which makes it hard to figure out whose has cream, sugar, or black with cream. I thought this would be a great way to add a message or write on name to know whose cup is whose.


Turn Children's art into tea towels  I love the tea towels so much. Even though my daughter is nineteen years old I still have page after page of her art work especially from preschool. They did an entire series of drawing an animal or thing to make the letter and I kept it. 



Sharpie iPhone Case  I love this idea since I own a plain colored iPhone case  I'm not quite brave enough to do it quite yet. I'd probably do it with a ruler. 



Alice in Wonderland Pencil holder  These dominoes are so darned cute. It's pretty amazing they were made with a sharpie marker and a stamp.  



DIY Sharpie Wallpaper tutorial  I'm not great at holding a ruler pretty straight without having a five pound weight on my cutting board for my rotor cutter so being able to hold a ruler and draw is pretty amazing. Now you know my secret- a five pound weight. 



Spring Fever Sharpied fabric poppy This adorable flower so reminds me of spring, doesn't it? I love how Elizabeth took a piece of material and made it into an adorable flower. Imagine it made into an entire boutique of flowers for mother's day. 


All images are copyright to the websites/blogs where they were found.

No comments:

Post a Comment